Ok....currently I am online looking up ticket prices for my flight to the bigggg LA (it really needs a nickname...New York has the BIG APPLE...I think I shall call it DreamLand because it is the land of dreamers.........oh yeah, I am that good.) So off to DreamLand I shall fly, to compete against many dreamers. People with stories, instruments, and of course fantabulous voices!(If you can't read that word, then you are not as cool as me....ahahaha jk (-:  ) So, what do I have that they don't? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG ON THE PLANET, THAT'S WHAT!!! Anyway, I was looking at the website for this show and it is pretty cool! The link is as follows: http://www.nbcthevoice.com/. Check it out. You will see what the dynamic of the show will be like. This is not your daughter's American Idol...oh no...girl's in bikinis with bad voices, need not apply. There is an application process, and they don't even look at you in the first audition. It is a BLIND audition. So... costumes, bikinis, crazy hair, or flipping the judges off does not get any laughs. Now don't get all bent out of shape just yet. I know you are thinking *thinking bubble* "This sounds boring, who am I going to laugh at?" Well I have an answer for you! If you are lucky it will be me! I mean, I am funny right? RIGHT?!? Well at least I can sing a little; so at least watch for that reason. Well my husband says it is my bedtime. I will leave you with this last little note: VOTE FOR ME! AHHAHA!