Good Afternoon!! It is a rather dreary day today, and I am trying to get over this terrible sore throat I have had-going on 4 days now! Still, nothing can damper my spirit! If I had the time, I would tell everyone individually what is going on, but alas, I do not. So for today's forecast, I see a photo shoot in the near future (very near). Next week I will be shooting with a guy named Fumi; his pictures are pretty awesome. I am getting head shots done for an audition coming up! Which brings me to my next tidbit of news....I will be going to LA to audition for a new show that is coming out. The audition is February 4th; I could not be more excited! So its work, work, work until then. I have to figure out what to wear...I am going for a modest rocker bombshell look. (Yeah, I have no idea what that means either.) So if you have any ideas for me on what to wear, please leave me a comment. Your input is very much appreciated!( When I am famous, I will give you car or something...OPRAH STYLE! Oooohh, you  are excited now aren't you! See the car above, yeah, that could be yours!) REMEMBER: Keep voting for my name, as well as, tell everyone you know to read my blog! I want my blog to be the next jersey shore!!! I realize I am not nearly as good looking as Snookie, but maybe if you are lucky, I will poof my hair really big and take a picture of it! When I get to 100 followers, I will do that for sure!! Happy Saturday; and in the words of my husband's boss, TAKE LUCK!