GOOD MORNING!!!! Man, has it been awhile or what??? I apologize for not updating sooner, but I have been busy, busy, busy!! I will tell you all about it! Sooooooo, last time I posted, was before I went to the audition. Burbank was a ton fun! The audition itself was a bit of a joke. Some things they said on the website turned out to be untrue. No worries though! I made some great contacts and had a great time! There was 6 girls( Meg, Monica, Paige, Kayla, Nostacia, Myself) and Gus ( my husband and body guard...heheheheh),  who went down there. We all take from the same AMAZING coach (Debra Robertson). She is very supportive of all of us! We are all so different in our voices and styles of music. It is so great to have so many talented people around me! It makes everything so much fun! They put us in the clipper newspaper before we left. ( We had to take a picture at 12:30 in the morning for it...I did not look great haha!)  So after getting back from the audition, we have been busy non-stop. This week, all the girls,Gus (of course), and I , went into the studio and recorded a jingle for a heating company. Gus got to be in it too! We all got paid!  We are now professionals!!! HAHA! It was a blast. The lead vocal was for a male. He was someone we did not know. Our coach was the producer, along with Brice. ( He owns the studio; he's a super nice guy :) ) We will be recording demos with him later on. The girls, Gus, and I had one line! It was awesome :) The tune for the jingle was Ghostbusters; we cheered the ghostbusters line. The lead would say, "Who ya gonna call?" We would cheer "RENTMEISTER!" ( The name of the company. ) We all went out to eat when it was over. Yesterday, all of us went and met with an agency. (Yes, Gus too! He said he is starting to feel like a 7th wheel! AHahahhAHahaha, that's me laughing, in case that was not clear enough....) So we told him that he should do it too! He auditioned to be an actor and to do voices! They liked him alot....he is going to do it! The rest of us got signed on as Singers! I am officially represented. Once my video and everything is on the website, I will let you know! I will also be doing acting. I am going to be taking their acting classes to brush up on the terminology and everything. I will then have my headshot photoshoot. I AM SO EXCITED! I am aiming to be a quadruple threat-singer,dancer,actress,model. (The print kind, not the runway kind. We all know I almost small enough to get a handicap parking pass....) SOOOOO....I am so blessed to finally be able to pursue what I love. I will keep you posted!!! Until next time.....STAY AWESOME PEEPS! (no clue..it just came to me :) )